You clicked the link!
Cool! Guess that means you want to know something about me…
Get honest with people about who you are, what you want and how you expect to be treated. Standards only scare those not meant for you — unknown
If you haven’t already guessed, I’m Miguel. I’m originally from Argentina but moved to the U.S. when I was 4 years old. We lived in Detroit for a few years before moving to Texas, the state I affectionately call home.
I’m a gentleman. I open doors, pull out chair, don’t interrupt a lady when she’s speaking, and a hopeless romantic. I listen intently and I can clearly communicate my feelings.
I have two kids, ages 11 and 13, that live with their mother. I have every-other weekend visits (standard possesion).
» Other bits and pieces:
- I enjoy karaoke (not that good but really, who cares?!)
- I have a motorcycle (Yamaha Roadliner Midnight)
- I’m a two-time half Ironman (Ironman Texas 70.3 and Ironman New Orleans 70.3)
- I completed one full Ironman Texas 140.6
- I enjoy working out (weights, running, biking)
- I’m a veteran (U.S. Army, 82nd Airborne Div)