1. Reboot watch
2. Hard Reset*
3. Master Reset*
4. Buy a Garmin 920xt**
*Erases all the data on your watch.
**May get you in trouble with your spouse.
If your watch is frozen, try this first:
- Press and hold LAP and MODE for 10 seconds
- Release both buttons and press the POWER button
Your watch should power on.
If your watch didn’t respond to the first step, try a hard reset instead (you’ll lose all data and settings on watch):
- Press the MODE and POWER buttons at the same time
- The 910 will power on and prompt you to delete user data YES/NO
- Select YES and press ENTER
Your watch will power on and you’ll see the setup screen.
If your watch didn’t respond to the hard reset above, try doing a master reset (you’ll lose all the data and settings on watch):
- Press and hold the MODE and ENTER buttons
- Press and release the POWER button while still holding the MODE and ENTER buttons
- Release the MODE and ENTER buttons after you’ve pressed the POWER button
If everything went well, the 910xt will power on and you’ll see to the setup screen. If the watch doesn’t power on, just try the steps again – sometimes those buttons can be a little hard to press.
Having a Garmin 910xt frozen screen isn’t fun. Hopefully you were able to reset Garmin 910xt without losing data!
You should make it a habit to sync your data after every workout using the Garmin Connect app and an USB ANT stick like the one show here:
Click for Info